Eerdmans’ Interventions series scrutinizes the popular and cultural lenses by which modern theological thought is (often unknowingly) studied. Featuring introductions as critical as they are timely, these pivotal studies analyze theologians and philosophical movements that have had a long-lasting impact on modern theology. Coming from the Centre of Theology and Philosophy at the University of Nottingham, England, Interventions is a genuinely interdisciplinary series of mediations of crucial concepts and key figures in contemporary thought.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Includes the following titles:
- Naturalism by Steward Goetz and Charles Taliaferro
- The Analogical Turn by Johannes Hoff
- Metaphysics by Adrian Pabst
- Hauerwas: A (Very) Critical Introduction by Nicholas M. Healy
- Balthasar: A (Very) Critical Introduction by Karen Kilby
- Žižek: A (Very) Critical Introduction by Marcus Pound
- Heidegger: A (Very) Critical Introduction by S.J. McGrath